Slovene sign language communication assistant (1248768011)
|Name of qualification||Asistent/asistentka za komunikacijo v slovenskem znakovnem jezikuAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Slovene sign language communication assistant|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Umetnost in humanistika
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and monitor own work,
- rationally plan own work and the time needed,
- protect health and ensure safety at work,
- ensure ongoing professional development,
- communicate with users, clubs and the association,
- use Slovene sign language,
- connect the gestures of Slovene sign language,
- understand everyday language in the gestures of Slovene sign language,
- monitor own use of Slovene sign language,
- recognise the need to use Slovene sign language,
- demonstrate familiarity with the communication difficulties caused by deafness,
- ensure the quality of use of Slovene sign language,
- use information and communication tools.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a personal portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or in full. In the event that the committee is unable to validate all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical test of proficiency in the use of Slovene sign language with an oral presentation of specialised theoretical knowledge.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.