Non-metallic minerals processing machinery operator (2370754011)
|Name of qualification||Upravljalec/upravljalka procesnih strojev za predelavo nekovinskih rudninAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Non-metallic minerals processing machinery operator|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 3|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
There are no special conditions.
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- plan, execute and control their own work
- use energy, energy and materials economically
- protect health and the environment
- communicate with different participants in the work process
- prepare mixtures for the manufacture of various materials and tools
- operate casting, pressing, extrusion and impregnation machines and devices
- machining semi-finished and finished products
- dry and heat treat semi-finished products and finished products
- control the quality of semi-finished products and finished products
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here .
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.