Sound assistant (6640363011)
|Name of qualification||Asistent/asistentka zvokaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Sound assistant|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Umetnost in humanistika
|Qualification level|| |
The candidates will be able to:
- Plan and organise their own work in the team with co-workers;
- Communicate and establish a cooperative relation with colleagues and team members;
- Use modern information-communications technology;
- Perform their work in accordance with the regulations on occupational health and safety, fire safety and environmental protection;
- Develop ambition in traits, skills and behaviour, fostering also their personal professional development;
- Carry out simple audio recordings and sound amplification arrangements;
- Assist the sound designer in demanding sound projects;
- Prepare and edit the recorded audio;
- Archive audio recordings.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
The candidates will first prepare and then defend at the assessment session their professional project assignment to be handed over to the commission in an appropriate format (DVD,USB; electronic portal, etc.). The professional assignment must include:
- Up to 10 minutes of audio footage to submit to the commission,
- The description of the process for the selected field of work: term and technical plan (microphone placement, connections between audio devices, etc),
- The justification of the choice of equipment (microphones, cables, recording technology),
- The description of how the regulations on occupational health and safety, fire safety and environmental protection were adhered to.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.