AV work Producer (0254040011)
|Name of qualification||Realizator / realizatorka AV delAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||AV work Producer|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 6|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Umetnost in humanistika
|Qualification level|| |
The candidates will be able to:
- Independently plan and organise their own work in accordance with the media programme plan;
- Take into account the principles of rational use of energy, materials and time, and develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour;
- Perform the work in the manner as to not pose a threat to themselves and the environment
- Ensure the quality and successfulness of their own work and follow professional developments;
- Communicate with in-house and external co-workers and guests, using state-of-the-art information-communication technology in the process;
- Independently produce AV-work based on the draft prepared by the director;
- Take part in the preparation of the content-related designs or AV-works;
- Independently manage and control the way the production of AV works proceeds;
- Independently carry out AV-work production in the studio or out in the field.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
The candidate prepares and then, as part of the assessment, defends a professional assignment, in which he/she describes the individual elements of the job of an AV-works producer, so that it contains as many elements from the assignments presented in item 11 of this catalogue as possible. Attached to the professional assignment should be an AV-work project that candidate produced, in appropriate format and on an appropriate medium (DVD, USB; electronic portal, etc.).
Condition for obtaining certificate
A candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.