NVQ catalog, code 2036411011
|Name of qualification
|Manipulant/ka odpadkovAdd to comparison 
|Translated title (no legal status)
|Type of qualification
|Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4
|Category of qualification
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
The candidate is able to:
- plan and organize their own work in the work environment in accordance with regulations and standards of quality and environmental management
- manage resources responsibly and economically (machines, devices, equipment, materials, energy, time ()
- use modern information and communication technology and software in the field of waste management
- to ensure one's own safety, the safety of others involved in the work process and to protect the environment
- accept, identify and direct all types of waste for further processing
- collect and transport waste
- to process and treat waste
- carry out waste handling and operate and maintain waste management facilities and equipment
- to store the accepted waste according to its origin, type, properties and their composition and further processing
- take action in the event of an accident at work
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here .
Assessment and completion
In the counseling process, the candidate prepares a personal portfolio, which is evaluated by the commission, and if the candidate has provided credible, valid and relevant evidence of knowledge, skills and competences from the occupational standard, the commission may:
- recognizes the knowledge and skills of the occupational standard in full,
- recognizes the knowledge and skills of the occupational standard in part and determines those knowledge, skills and competences that will be tested,
- does not recognize any knowledge and skills of the occupational standard because the candidate does not demonstrate any knowledge, skills and competences from the occupational standard, and will reasonably check the entire occupational standard.
- Service with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc. Currently no providers have been entered for this qualification.