Driver of municipal waste vehicles (8014143011)
|Name of qualification||Voznik/voznica komunalnih smetarskih vozilAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Driver of municipal waste vehicles|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- plan and organize their own work and the work of a small group of employees in the work environment in accordance with the standards of quality of work in the field of traffic participation and waste management
- manage vehicles, devices, equipment, materials and other resources economically
- to ensure one's own safety, the safety of others involved in the work process and to protect the environment and the property of the company or customers
- communicate with co-workers and other stakeholders
- use modern information and communication technology
- operate special municipal work vehicles according to the different requirements of waste management processes
- to collect the collected waste for treatment or to a specific transferee
- regularly inspect and maintain the condition of vehicles and other working equipment
- perform daily inspections and ongoing maintenance of work equipment
- to act in the event of a traffic accident or an accident at work in accordance with the regulations and its competences
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here .
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION
Practical verification with oral defense.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.