Sewage treatment plant operator (3378337011)
|Name of qualification||Upravljavec/upravljavka čistilnih napravAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Sewage treatment plant operator|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 6|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- plan, organize, control and analyze their own work and the work of employees they lead
- manage resources economically in accordance with the principles of sustainable development
- communicate with different stakeholders, taking into account the principles of successful communication
- ensure safety by implementing health and environmental protection measures
- use modern information and communication technology and software for the management of the treatment plant
- plan, organize, supervise and coordinate the work of a group of employees in accordance with the authorizations and quality standards of work in the field of wastewater treatment plant management (municipal / joint / industrial) for wastewater
- plan operational work on the treatment plant
- sample wastewater and sludge at the treatment plant
- perform measurements and analyzes, evaluate the measured data and test results and take action in case of non-compliance of the analyzes with the prescribed values
- perform maintenance work on the treatment plant
- ensure the quality of the work process at the treatment plant
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here .
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Practical verification with oral defense.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.