Traditional-style bread, potica, pastry and pasta maker (0706162011)
|Name of qualification||Izdelovalec/izdelovalka kruha, potic, peciva in testenin na tradicionalni načinAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Traditional-style bread, potica, pastry and pasta maker|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidate are able to:
- plan, prepare, execute and monitor their work,
- use energy, material and time rationally,
- protect the health and the environment,
- communicate with clients,
- ensure the quality of products and services provided,
- prepare and light a baker’s oven or oven,
- knead the dough for bread and bake it,
- knead and shape the dough for potica, prepare the filling and bake it,
- prepare different types of pastry and pastry filling and bake them,
- prepare pasta dough and make pasta,
- pack and store bread, potica, pastry and pasta,
- market their products.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Practical test and oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.