Security manager (4781123011)
|Name of qualification||Varnostni menedžer/varnostna menedžerkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Security manager|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 6|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- analyze and plan private security in accordance with the regulations and rules of the profession
- independently organize and lead the legal, professional and effective implementation of private security
- independently perform security work and private security tasks
- monitor and direct private security
- keep the prescribed records and prepare notifications for state authorities
- to carry out internal control over the performance of the duties of security personnel, taking into account the law, executive acts, professional standards, internal regulations and the client's and employer's requirements
- communicate with security staff, associates, subscribers, users of security services, competent authorities and other persons
- ensure compliance with measures to ensure one's own safety, health and environmental safety and fire safety in accordance with regulations and internal rules
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
The examination takes place in writing (lasts 60 minutes), orally and practically by defense
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.