Security consultant (7632663011)
|Name of qualification||Varnostni svetovalec/varnostna svetovalkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Security consultant|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 6|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, organise, lead and supervise the performance of jobs and tasks in the field of protection of people and property,
- supervise the functioning of a security system,
- direct the functioning of technical devices in security systems,
- supervise and direct the functioning of a security system for the protection of people and property,
- prepare, lead and supervise the execution of a project to create or upgrade a security system for the protection of people and property,
- make in-depth assessments of vulnerabilities, threats and security risks,
- draw up proposals of security solutions with regard to findings on vulnerabilities, threats and security risks,
- set up and supervise the functioning of a system for the protection of business secrets,
- set up and supervise the functioning of a system for the protection of classified information,
- advise on and lead the preparation or modification of contracts with providers of private security services and ensure their implementation,
- communicate and cooperate with all subjects of a security organisational structure,
- act in accordance with occupational health and safety regulations.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a personal portfolio, which a committee then assesses, validating catalogue content in part or in full. If the committee is unable to validate all the contents of the catalogue, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Verification takes place in writing (30 minutes) and orally (45 minutes).
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.