Assistant farmer (6210.016.3.1)
|Name of qualification||Pomočnik/pomočnica kmetovalca/kmetovalkeAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Assistant farmer|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 3|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Kmetijstvo, gozdarstvo, ribištvo in veterinarstvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, organise and prepare own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with co-workers,
- prepare soil,
- plant and tend crops, seedlings and permanent plantations under instruction and participate in the cultivation and tending of permanent plantations,
- harvest and store crops,
- perform basic barn maintenance, tend animals and participate in animal husbandry in pastures,
- prepare animal and plant products for processing and sale.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.