Metal structures assembler (1256464011)
|Name of qualification||Monter/monterka kovinskih konstrukcijAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Metal structures assembler|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan and organise their own work,
- prepare the workspace, equipment, tools and material,
- take into account the rational use of time, material and energy,
- perform work in such a way as not to endanger themselves, other people or the environment,
- communicate with co-workers, subcontractors and clients,
- participate in the transport of structural elements in production and assembly,
- assemble and if necessary finish individual elements of a metal structure,
- ensure the quality of products and services provided.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
- through the NVQ guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio which is reviewed and evaluated by the competent committee and then validated in part or in full in accordance with the catalogue,
- if the committee is unable to validate the contents of the catalogue in full, it summons the candidate and assigns tasks for the verification of vocational competences.
Candidates complete a practical assignment to demonstrate their mastery of the required vocational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard and the project assembly documentation. Along with the practical assignment, candidates may also give an oral presentation of the assignment, consisting of a verification of knowledge of assembly procedures, connections, material, work and safety standards, equipment, occupational health and safety and anti-corrosion protection in accordance with the "Metal structure assembler" occupational standard.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
Currently no providers.