Drop forger (3475738011)
|Name of qualification||Utopni kovač / utopna kovačica Add to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Drop forger|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 3|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- receive instructions from a superior and carry out their own work in accordance with instructions,
- prepare furnaces, devices and tools for the drop forging process and start up machines and equipment in accordance with technical instructions,
- manage the drop forging process in accordance with technical instructions and ensure the quality of work done,
- eliminate minor disruptions in the process and ensure basic tidiness and cleanliness,
- communicate with superiors and other co-workers,
- take into account and ensure occupational safety and health and protect the environment in accordance with internal rules and statutory regulations.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee can:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competences to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres,adult education centres and chambers of commerce.