Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defence (CBRND) specialist (8630.024.5.1)
|Name of qualification||Vojak specialist – laborant nuklearno-radiološko-kemično-biološke obrambe (nrkbo)/vojakinja specialistka – laborantka nuklearno-radiološko-kemično-biološke obrambeAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defence (CBRND) specialist|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect life, health and the environment,
- communicate with co-workers and the environment and work in teams,
- prepare personal equipment and technical equipment,
- participate in international military operations and protection and rescue missions and provide security,
- handle personal weapons, NRCB equipment and other equipment,
- maintain weapons, ammunition, mines and other explosive devices, and other material and technical resources,
- handle systems, resources and equipment for RCB analyses,
- implement NRCB protection procedures to ensure survival,
- carry out RCB analyses and RCB sampling,
- carry out NRCB detection and identification,
- implement NRCB and meteorological observation and reporting,
- carry out RCB decontamination.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.