Veterinary orderly (8630.013.4.1)
|Name of qualification||Vojak veterinarski bolničar/vojakinja veterinarska bolničarkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Veterinary orderly|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work and the work of others,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect life, health and the environment,
- communicate with co-workers and the environment and work in teams,
- prepare personal equipment and technical equipment,
- handle and maintain personal weapons and equipment,
- participate in international military operations and protection and rescue missions and provide security,
- use information and communication technologies,
- carry out veterinary/sanitary supervision in food preparation facilities,
- provide outpatient and surgical treatment of animals,
- carry out veterinary prevention including rodent and insect control and disinfection,
- carry out laboratory tests and analyses,
- maintain the resources, equipment and munitions used by their unit in its work.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the verification procedure, the candidate will prepare a personal portfolio with the help of Armed Forces personnel support. This will be evaluated by a committee and the content recognised in full or in part. In the event that the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.