Combat engineer (8630.006.4.1)
|Name of qualification||Vojak inženirstva/vojakinja inženirstvaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Combat engineer|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work;
- make rational use of energy, material and time;
- protect life, health and the environment;
- communicate with co-workers and the environment and work in teams;
- use information and communication technologies;
- prepare personal equipment and technical equipment;
- handle and maintain personal weapons and equipment;
- participate in international military operations and protection and rescue missions and provide security;
- implement tactical procedures in a combat zone;
- handle mines and explosive devices and detonator devices;
- work various materials and make fortification barriers;
- operate engineering machinery and equipment;
- carry out tasks in the construction and maintenance of temporary structures;
- perform tasks in the camouflaging of structures and material resources;
- carry out basic maintenance of mines and other explosive devices and material and technical resources.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the verification procedure, the candidate will prepare a personal portfolio with the help of Armed Forces personnel support. This will be evaluated by a committee and the content recognised in full or in part. In the event that the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Written and practical verification with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
Currently no providers.