Communications NCO (8630.049.5.1)
|Name of qualification||Podčastnik zvez/podčastnica zvezAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Communications NCO|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work and the work of their unit,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect life, health and the environment,
- communicate with colleagues and the environment and work in a team,
- use information and communication technologies,
- protect the confidentiality of military information,
- prepare personal equipment, crew-served weapons and technical equipment,
- handle and maintain personal weapons and equipment,
- carry out tasks in international military operations, protection and rescue tasks and security tasks,
- lead and command sections and platoons,
- supervise and check the work of subordinates,
- lead and command permanent or temporary communications units in the setting up of elements of a communications system, the maintenance of elements of a communications system and the setting up and maintenance of communications.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.