Military policeman/woman (8630.026.5.1)
|Name of qualification||Vojaški policist/vojaška policistkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Military policeman/woman|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work and the work of others,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect life, health and the environment,
- communicate with co-workers and the environment and work in teams,
- prepare personal equipment and technical equipment,
- handle and maintain personal weapons and equipment,
- participate in international military operations and protection and rescue missions and provide security,
- use information and communication technologies,
- protect life, ensure the personal safety of military and civilian personnel performing duties in the armed forces, protect state property in military use,
- prevent, detect and investigate criminal offences and administrative offences, detect and detain the perpetrators of criminal offences and administrative offences in the armed forces,
- maintain military order and discipline,
- supervise and direct military traffic on public and uncategorised roads destined for use by public and military traffic,
- protect military and civilian personnel performing duties in the armed forces and authorities, structures and districts that are of special importance for defence,
- protect specific workplaces and the confidentiality of military information unless otherwise provided by law.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.