Movement and transport NCO (8630.042.5.1)
|Name of qualification||Podčastnik/podčastnica premikov in transportovAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Movement and transport NCO|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work and the work of their unit and monitor the viability of road transport,
- protect life, health and the environment,
- protect the confidentiality of military information,
- communicate with colleagues and the environment and work in a team,
- lead and command a section or platoon,
- supervise and check the work of subordinates,
- prepare personal equipment, crew-served weapons and technical equipment,
- maintain and handle personal weapons and equipment,
- carry out tasks in international military operations and in the protection and rescue system, carry out security tasks,
- use information and communication technologies,
- organise and supervise driving by members of the unit for which they are responsible,
- provide transport of cargo and personnel by members of the unit for which they are responsible,
- carry out post-transport activities.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.