Bricklayer, restoration assistant (3875253011)
|Name of qualification||Zidar restavratorski sodelavec/zidarka restavratorska sodelavkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Bricklayer, restoration assistant|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Umetnost in humanistika
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- undertake all phases of works in cooperation and agreement with experts from the cultural heritage protection service and other contractors working in a property,
- pay due heed in their work to experts responsible for the protection and conservation of cultural heritage and consistently observe cultural heritage protection legislation,
- accept and review technical documentation and normative acts and other requirements of the cultural heritage protection service and plan their work accordingly,
- prepare a structure before a repair intervention,
- protect segments of architectural heritage from damage during work and transport,
- repair and build masonry structures from various materials using historical technologies, repair damage and insert missing parts,
- repair and make historical plasterwork and stuccowork, protect them before and during transport, install and protect them following installation,
- repair and make concrete and reinforced concrete structures of architectural heritage, protect them before and during transport, install them and protect them following installation,
- draw attention to unexpected finds and changes during the planning, preparation and implementation of the intervention,
- document photographically all key phases of the intervention.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Candidates complete a practical assignment in the field or in a simulated situation to demonstrate their proficiency in the required vocational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard and technical documentation. The completion of the practical assignment is accompanied by an oral presentation. Verification lasts a maximum of 180 minutes.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.